Deleter Beginners Tone Kit M : Four sheets of screentone + 2 practice prints and a useful guide
A very nice starter set for those wishing to experiment with laying down tone. Each screentone sheet consists of a flexible transparent backing, the printed texture, and a wax adhesive layer. The tone sheet is applied to the paper, adhesive down, and rubbed with a stylus (such as the Deleter Tone Hera rubbing tool) on the backing side. The backing is then peeled off, leaving the tone adhered to the paper. Each beginners tone kit includes:
- Recommended age is 15yrs and above
- This lovely set of includes 3 sheets of screentone which each measure approximately 182 x 253 mm with a print area of 165 x 230
- Excellent for use with our Deleter paper
- The packaging text is in Japanese
- Produced by Deleter, Japan
Warning: Do not consume! Not for those aged under 3yrs.