LOOSE Uglydoll WKW Windup : 3" High qualty clockwork (windup) Side Moving Big Toe mini figure (wind the knob slowly and gently - no returns for overwound wind-ups, sorry) - tested prior to dispatch :)
We're just batty about this series of white knob windups (wkws) by David Horvath. What a cutie. Trunko is super clever with his backflips. A very cool windup action for sure. Please take care not to over-wind the clockwork mechanism - stop winding the white knob once you feel a little resistance.
- Recommended age is 15yrs and above
- Approximate figure height = 75mm (3 inches)
- Approximate weight = 50g
- Clockwork mechanism
- All windups are tested prior to dispatch to ensure they work perfectly. As such we apologies but we cannot offer a replacement or a refund for overwound figures.
- Ideally, wind no more than 8 turns to minimize the risk of over-winding
- Ready to send from our UK hands to YOUR UK billing address
- Designed for display, not play (i.e. this goodie is NOT a toy)
Warning: Possible choking hazard. Not for those aged under 3yrs