Nintendo Super Famicom History: 2" Super Scope & Mario Paint bundle (B)
Known in the West as the Super Nintendo or SNES the Super Famicom ruled the Japanese 16bit gaming console roost in the first half of the '90s. You might have seen a SNES Mini in the shops recently but even that can't hold a candle to these tiny, super accurate reproductions. Produced by Takara Tomy/T-Arts (Japan), the collection features 5 different sets: Super Famicom (SHVC-001) | SatellaView (SHVC-029) | Super Scope & Mario Paint bundle (SNSP-014) | Super Famicom + Super Game Boy (SHVC-027) | Super Famicom + Super Game Boy 2 (SHVC-042). Each console may need a small amount of self-assembly (no glue necessary, though) as these consoles CONTAIN VERY SMALL PARTS packaged inside a sweet little gachapon ball.
Super Scope & Mario Paint bundle - Includes drawing pad, mouse and two carts
- Recommended age is 15yrs and above
- Originally available as gachapon content
- Each 2" mini console comes complete with original packaging and line sheet (in Japanese)
- Approximate console size: 50mm (2 inches)
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL
- Perfect to add to your mini figures for cool creative photography.
- Approximate weight (including ball) = 40g
- Produced by Takara Tomy/T-Arts
- Release date: December 2017
- Ready to send from our UK hands to YOUR UK billing address
- Designed for display, not play (i.e. this goodie is NOT a toy)
Warning: Possible choking hazard. Not for those aged under 3yrs